The national media have been slow to pick up on the South Dakota voter fraud story. The Washington Times has a story this morning, which notes that the Democrats are having a hard time keeping their story straight. So far, neither the Washington Post nor the New York Times has even mentioned the story. In the case of the Times, at least, this isn’t surprising. The DNC hasn’t yet issued a press release on the scandal, so how would the Times even know about it?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- An Immigration Trifecta
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell