With the St. Paul Pioneer Press poll showing Coleman with a six-point lead and the Minneapolis Star Tribune poll giving an identical lead to Mondale, the difference between traditional polling methods and the methods used by the Star Tribune’s Minnesota Poll–dissected here by the Trunk over the last week–has been starkly framed. The Star Tribune’s credibility is on the line in this race.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell