According to the compilation of our friends at RealClearPolitics, all four of the bigfoot political reporters on Meet the Press this morning picked Mondale to win the Mondale/Coleman senate race. Our focus here is analysis and commentary rather than prognostication. But our analysis, based on the information available to us, suggests that Coleman is going to pull this race out.
Here RealClearPolitcs compiles the Minnesota senate race poll results (as well as the latest poll results in the other competitive senate races) and offers its own prognostication(s).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- "Green" Energy Is Sinister
- The Washington Post Lies About a Conservative Journalist
- The Omar-Tlaib circus comes to town
- Liberal hypocrisy over Netanyahu's relationships with American presidents
- Trump "not happy" with Fox News because its polls show him losing
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lie about the Michael Brown case
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell