Update on the Mondale/Coleman debate: Mondale was aggressive and not particularly nice; Norm was eager to sound polite but firm and energetic. They spent the first 10 minutes talking about prescription drugs. Personally, I was disappointed. Our friends at RealClearPolitics who watched the debate thought Norm did well. As to the swing voters who may vote for either Mondale or Coleman, and as to whom I have no comprehension, I have no sense whatsoever whether this event could have helped Norm.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- An Immigration Trifecta
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell