The Republicans are having a good night in the Northeast and Southeast, to say the least. The Senate pick-up in Georgia is a wonderful result and holding onto the New Hampshire seat is brilliant as well. Jeb Bush just crushed McBride, undoubtedly to the chagrin of Mr. McAuliffe and other vengeful Democrats. I don’t know much about the Mitt Romney, who has just been declared the winner of the gubernatorial race in Massachusetts. However, I started rooting for him ardently after he called his female opponent’s conduct “unbecoming” and was attacked by the feminists for sexism. “Unbecoming” is a nice, understated description of the conduct Democratic politicians, male and female, throughout the nation, so it’s gratifying that there apparently is no penalty associated with using the term.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill