The path to Senate victory is now clear. The Republicans are leading in Texas, Colorado, and Missouri. None of these races is won yet, but if all three leads hold up, then the Republicans have their 50 seats, with Minnesota, South Dakota, and Louisiana still in play as possible pick-ups.
In addition, Fox News is reporting that the White House is now convinced, based on the reports it has received from “operatives” in Minnesota, that Coleman and Pawlenty are going to win. Rocket Man and Trunk, have you been talking to Rove?
And Michael Barone, also on Fox, is predicting a small Republican gain in the House.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell