Forgive us for blowing our own horn this morning, but our friends at the invaluable RealClearPolitics site have run my post-election retrospective on the Star Tribune’s Minnesota Poll: “The Trouble with the Star Trib Poll.” In my original draft of the piece, I thought I was being clever when I titled it “A Study in Scarlet (Faces).” But, in truth, although I think they should, I don’t think the folks at the Strib do in fact feel embarrassed.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell