More on Minnesota’s Angry Humorist, and Much More: Our friend and faithful reader Bruce Sanborn is the chairman of the Claremont Institute. Bruce’s post-election recap on the results in Minnesota is hot off the press.
In his piece, Bruce surveys the Minnesota landscape and finds three notable winners from last week’s results: George W. Bush, the Taxpayers’ League, and our friend Brian Sullivan. Bruce also takes note of one conspicuous loser, the angry humorist to whom he alludes in the title of his terrific piece: “Woebegone in Minnesota?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell