The Washington Times reports that federal authorities are investigating whether John Muhammad and John Malvo were members of a radical Muslim sect called Jamaat al-Fuqra, which has been responsible for numerous murders and firebombings. The most intriguing aspect of this possible connection is that the group owns a commune in Red House, Virginia, just thirty miles south of Lynchburg. The FBI is investigating whether Muhammad and Malvo used the Red House commune as a hideout during their murder spree.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell