The Jerusalem Post reports that the suspect in Sunday night’s massacre at an Israeli kibbutz is Sirhan Sirhan, thought to be a distant cousin of the Palenstinian who assassinated Robert Kennedy in 1968. The original Sirhan Sirhan was motivated by RFK’s support of Israel. The current terrorist is believed to be named in honor of his illustrious cousin.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell