Anti-abortion groups are trumpeting a new poll in which 68% of respondents favored “restoring legal protection for unborn children.” The catch is that in the question, they were reminded of “medical advances that reveal the unborn child’s body and facial features in detail.” These poll results are consistent with the fact that, notwithstanding nearly thirty years of heated debate, results of polls on abortion vary widely depending on the phrasing of the question. The data are also consistent, however, with a trend toward the anti-abortion side that has been visible for some years.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell