Yes, it’s all coming together. And, as you say, Trunk, in the nick of time. According to the latest CNN/Time poll, the President’s approval rating is barely over 50%. He has been playing a very high-stakes game, and he’d better have the right cards in the hole. But I’m pretty sure he does.
By the way, the other recent Iraq arms discovery, along with the nuclear weapons research referred to by Trunk, is the “empty” chemical warheads that were discovered a few days ago. I didn’t understand the significance of the warheads being “empty” until this afternoon when I was listening to Oliver North in my car. He explained that because chemical weapons are extraordinarily corrosive, the warheads are commonly filled just moments before they are fired. In other words, “empty” is exactly how you would expect to find stockpiled chemical warheads. Maybe this has been all over the mainstream press, but I haven’t seen it.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell