Playmobil has come out with a new toy line: a hazardous materials clean-up crew.
I don’t know, maybe it’s a coincidence, but Playmobil, a German company, does seem to be taking its cue from the German government: don’t prevent biowarfare, just try to clean it up after the fact. Or rather, hope that some other country’s hazmat crews have to clean it up. This is not the future we envision for our children.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell