Victor Davis Hanson’s latest National Review Online column is brilliant: “The boomerang effect.” Hanson says just about everything that needs to be said about the UN by proposing a simple reform: “How about a simple law to preserve a once hallowed institution: To join the U.N.’s democratic assembly, a country must first be democratic?” How to reform the UN, and other subversive observations…Don’s miss this one!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell