I just spoke with reporter David Chanen regarding his story in this morning’s Star Tribune on the apprehension of two suspects in the murder of Eric Pearson. I called to ask if he had any additional information on the gang affiliation of the three defendants charged with Pearson’s murder. Dave advises me that, according to the Minnesota Gang Strike Force, both Cross and Hayes are known gang members (Crips).
You might ask what a known gang member with an outstanding arrest warrant for a drug offense was doing on the streets at the time he assisted in the murder of Eric Pearson; why hadn’t the sheriff’s office executed the arrest warrant? You won’t get a good answer. I know because I’ve tried.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell