Turkey appears to have fallen back into line, and, one day after Don Rumsfeld’s announcement that U.S. and British forces are ready to attack at any time, “Iraq’s Vice-President said in a broadcast interview that Iraq was ready for dialogue with the United States if Washington dropped its invasion plans.”
Meanwhile, Iraqi-Americans support the liberation of their country.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell