Bret Stephens has a terrific column on the Jacquesbot in today’s Chicago Sun-Times: “Chirac’s chauffeur summed up his boss: ‘Sickening.'” According to the column, Chirac appears to be something of a five-minute manager.
Max Boot also has a fine column in the Los Angeles Times on a subject that has not received enough attention or analysis: “Bush is solving Clinton’s problems.” (Both courtesy of RealClearPolitics.)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell