Fred Hiatt of the Washington Post takes on the “orthodox” view that President Bush alienated the world even before beginning his diplomacy on Iraq by thumbing his nose at the International Criminal Court, the Kyoto Protocol, and the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. He notes tha Clinton also thumbed his nose at this “big three” because he too was unwilling to shackle America’s economy or cede judicial control over U.S. troops abroad.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell