Or “Eddie Yost,” as we former Washington Senators fans like to say. The piece below — the one with the horribly politically incorrect title, courtesy of the legendary Earl Butz, former Agriculture Secretary — will probably be my last for a while. I’ll be on the road almost non-stop for the next two weeks. I should be able to do a little posting, but not much. I hope that by the time I return, the discussion of post-war Iraq will be in the present tense.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell