The most recent Washington Post/ABC poll, out tomorrow morning, says that 80% of Americans now support the decision to go to war in Iraq, 63% strongly. President Bush’s job approval rating stands at 77%, with 58% strongly approving. Not surprisingly, 96% now say the war is going either very well (66%) or fairly well. A small group of holdouts, 3%, still think the war is going “not too well.” I guess those are the ones who were rooting for Saddam.
A Howard Dean administration isn’t looking too likely.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell