Tom Daschle has just bought a $2.25 million home in Washington. He finances his lavish lifestyle by accepting bribes. The bribes are paid to his wife, Linda, who purports to be a “lobbyist.” Mostly she lobbies her husband.
Daschle’s financial arrangements can’t withstand the light of day, so he cannot reveal his tax returns. He has again refused to release his most recent returns. If South Dakota voters had any idea how corrupt Daschle is, or how rich he is getting at the public’s expense, he wouldn’t have a chance in his reelection campaign next year.
Both news items via the very fine South Dakota Politics blog.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell