Yeah, we’ve had better leaders. Their names were Washington and Lincoln. And maybe Roosevelt. I had a long flight today and bought the second volume of Edmund Morris’s biography of Theodore Roosevelt. So far, so good. But George W. rates very near the top, in my opinion. The ultimate test, I guess, will be what he does about Saudi Arabia–a test no postwar leader has chosen to tackle.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill