Bush lied! Saddam was innocent! Just like Mumia!
More evidence that defense of a sadistic fascist dictator will be a central theme of the Democrats’ 2004 campaign, as they jump all over the White House’s retraction of the President’s State of the Union reference to Iraq’s attempt to buy uranium from Niger. Meanwhile, it is not at all clear that the claim was even incorrect, as the British say they have evidence of the attempted transaction that has nothing to do with the documents the CIA concluded were forged.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill