The Power Line pundits to the contrary notwithstanding, Kathryn Jean Lopez of National Review Online calls the Bush administration’s statement on Title IX enforcement guidelines a “College sports sellout.” Jonah Goldberg — the husband of the lady who wrote the book on the subject — says likewise in his post on the Corner. I’m calling on our sports editor to take a look and render a second opinion on his first opinion.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell