This teddy bear was confiscated at the Orlando airport when the outline of a gun appeared to be visible when the bear went through the x-ray machine.
This isn’t the usual “pathetic homeland security” story, however. It turns out there really was a loaded .22 caliber handgun sewn inside the bear. The boy who had the bear explained that it was given to him by a girl at the hotel where the boy’s family stayed in Orlando.
Wasn’t this the plot of Wait Until Dark?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill