We’re trying to be optimistic about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s candidacy, but it’s hard to be encouraged by the people Arnold is associating himself with. First it was Warren Buffett. Now, worse yet, Arnold has asked Rob Lowe, an actor on the TV show West Wing and long-time low-level Democratic activist to assume a “senior campaign spot” on Arnold’s team. This seems inexplicable to me, as Lowe has neither stature nor experience. I’ve long been skeptical of Arnold’s conservative credentials, but this is ridiculous.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell