Australian blogger Tim Blair is one of the pioneers of the genre, and still one of the best. He has a newly-designed site with a penguin theme; it seems to be related to an Australian soccer team. Or maybe rugby, beats me. Maybe Deacon can enlighten us. But the content is good as always; check it out.
DEACON responds: It certainly seems to be a football team, but I don’t know much about Australian soccer clubs. There are some terrific Aussie players in England and I think Australia will qualify for the next World Cup after narrowly missing out on the previous two.
On reflection, though, the club in question may be an Australian rules football team. That’s a neat-looking sport that I catch a minute or two of sometimes when I’m channel surfing. The umpire has a suit and tie and gives cool signals when someone scores.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell