This time it’s an Arabic translator named Ahmad I. al-Halabi, an Air Force enlisted man. Halabi is charged with espionage, three counts of aiding the enemy, 11 counts of disobeying a lawful order, and nine counts of making a false official statement.
It’s good to see, though, that we still aren’t doing any ethnic profiling.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell