Both Rocket Man and Deacon wrote recently about their admiration for Allen Drury’s Washington novel Advise and Consent. Now comes word from Kenneth Killiany of Catholic University: “I was Googling my late uncle, Allen Drury, when I ran across your tributes to him. I always appreciate it when I find people who are keeping his memory alive. I am currently working on a biography of him, although heaven only knows how long that will take.
“If you stop into my own blog, A Mind That Suits, I occasionally mention Al. I enjoyed yours, and am going to add it to my list of blogs to check out. I have not put any work on my own site per se since I set it up, but that is about to change.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell