In response to news of the protest by Black Leaders of Urban Outfitters’ now-discontinued sale of the satirical board game Ghettopoly, James of Infinite Monkeys has asked that Jesse Jackson and other Black Leaders be recalled.
In a follow-up, James has announced his own candidacy for the position of Black Leader. Over at Fraters Libertas, the Elder has endorsed James for the position, while noting it is unclear who gets to vote and asking how Jesse Jackson was (s)elected in the first place.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell