When Phyllis Chesler spoke at a woman’s “networking” conference at Barnard College, she studiously avoided expressing her support for Israel and her opposition to the new anti-Semitism in her prepared remarks. But when the first questioner sought to “unmask” her views on these issues, she rose to the occasion in an inspirational manner. Chesler’s column on the event is “The brownshirts of our time.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell