The notorious November 1971 Vietnam Veterans Aginst the War Kansas City meeting at which a proposed plot to assassinate United States Senators was discussed — and which Tom Lipscomb has reported that John Kerry attended — is the subject of a murky account in this morning’s Boston Globe: “Kerry can’t recall being at ’71 parley.” We hope to catch up with Lipscomb and get his reaction.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell