Mark Steyn explains why it’s time to “rattle some tea cups” in Iraq. Past time, actually. The essence of Steyn’s argument, which he illustrates by recounting his own experience in Fallujah, is that the Iraqis are not on America’s side, but on the side of the party that’s perceived as winning. The more we exercise restraint in the face of violent defiance, the less we look like that side.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill