Power Line reader Blake Rhodes writes to announce that he has “created a new meta search engine: IceRocket.com. We are an exciting, fun new tool for internet users.” I should add that IceRocket is not related to Hindrocket.
IceRocket’s motto is “Every search a direct hit.” Testing IceRocket this morning, I plugged in “A.J. Weberman” (the legendary Dylanologist referred to below) and came up with some excellent hits, including this one on “The grudge match: Zimmerman versus Weberman.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell