FrontPage has posted the chilling first-person account of Annie Jacobsen regarding what appears to be a terrorist dry run on a recent Northwest Airlines flight: “Terror in the skies — again?” Jacobsen’s column also discusses her interaction with law enforcement authorities concerning the flight.
I can’t vouch for the veracity of the column’s reportage. If you find any additional information bearing on the column, I would be grateful if you would let us know. In the meantime, even though this column may ruin your day, don’t miss it.
UPDATE: The invaluable Michelle Malkin has confirmed the basic facts of Jacobsen’s story in “Terror in the skies (continued).”
UPDATE 2: Northern Alliance colleague Edward Morrissey strikes cautionary notes regarding Jacobsen’s story over at Captain’s Quarters in “Terror in the skies?”
UPDATE 3: Michelle has more.
UPDATE 4: Michelle has now added “Terror in the skies — skeptics edition.” More grounds for skepticism are offered by Donald Sensing’s “Casing Northwest #327 — threat or hoax?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill