I’m awarding the palms to today’s New York Post. Best headline: “All that Jazeera at conventions.” First runner-up goes to the Post tabloid cover headline: “Sour Krauts,” and second runner-up to the Post for the headline on the cover story itself: “Oh, spit! ‘Idiot’ Germans harass Lance.”
Best column: “Kerry’s other diplo adviser getting radioactive,” by Deborah Orin. Diplo adviser? How about diplomaniac? I add only that I’m pretty sure the inspired staffer who produced the headlines above did not supply the headline for Orin’s column.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell