The Washington Times notes “a lot of nervousness” among Democrats in key midwestern swing states, in the words of Iowa’s Democratic Party chairman, because of the tightness of the Presidential race. The Times article focuses on Iowa, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Michigan.
We can’t disclose our sources, but word is that the latest polling here in Minnesota also shows the candidates in a dead heat.
And this was before people found out that Kerry accused his fellow servicemen of committing war crimes “on a day-to-day basis.” No wonder the Democrats are nervous.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Deja Vu All Over Again Edition
- The farce continues
- Booker on Kavanaugh: Delay and destroy
- Report: Yet another "witness" fails to back Ford's story
- Grassley responds to Ford's demands, sets new response deadline, and issues new ultimatum
- Team Ford asks Grassley for yet more time
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell