…and retarded people? Remember Al Gore’s statement in a campaign speech, during Oliver North’s Senate run, that North’s supporters “have an extra chromosome”? They’re at it again, as Michelle Malkin notes. Check out this edifying campaign flyer being circulated in Tennessee:
One might think that the Democrats’ vaunted “sensitivity” (if they’re talking) or “political correctness” (if we’re talking) would stop them from making such slurs. Evidently not. Hate conquers all, to invert a famous Latin phrase. I’m sure the Trunk, whose Latin is much better than mine, could render it for us.
UPDATE: Several readers have said that the Latin is “odium omnia vincit.” A good motto for today’s Democratic Party.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell