A Quinnipiac poll has President Bush up 49-47 in Pennsylvania. A week ago the same poll had Kerry leading 51-46. It’s hard to say what would account for such a swing, but the Bush camp must believe the president has a good shot in Pennsylvania, because he campaigned there yesterday. I recall, however, that four years ago at this time Bush looked good in Pennsylvania too. I still consider that state a tough nut to crack for Republican presidential candidates.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell