Porter Goss appears to be on his way to becoming a real hero. The New York Times reports that two more senior CIA officials, whose names have not been disclosed because they are under cover, have left the agency rather than comply with Goss’s new, no-leaks regime. Both officials were part of the Directorate of Operations, apparently the division of the CIA most in need of a shake-up.
This is great news. At the rate Goss is revamping the CIA, we may, at some future date, have a competent intelligence organization dedicated to protecting the country’s security and not to advancing the interests of the Democratic Party.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell