Hugh Hewitt posted this photo of a billboard in Minneapolis, adversising his show and Michael Medved’s but not, for some inexplicable reason, the Northern Alliance:
Well, Hugh, we may have been snubbed by the Patriot, but eat your heart out: we’re in the New York Post’s gossip column, Page Six.
UPDATE: We also, of course, have been named Time Magazine’s Blog of the Year, an honor that probably exceeds mention on Page Six. We knew this was coming, in some form, since the magazine sent a writer, Lev Grossman, to interview us and later a photographer to take our picture. (We’re curious to see the photo; it was taken in the Trunk’s basement, and, as Deacon said, you don’t often see three guys’ heads that close together unless they’re singing into a microphone.) So far, however, we haven’t gotten access to the new issue to see what the article says, so we don’t have any comment yet except to say “Thanks” to Time and to our readers.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Senator Johnson's request
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell