In his Denver Post column, David Harsanyi extends a welcoming hand to the Rocky Mountain Alliance of Blogs — “the first bloggers group in the nation specifically invited to attend and provide coverage of a State of the State address.” The State of the State address is that of Colorado Governor Bill Owens, who will sit down with RMA members for up to 30 minutes after the speech.
Harsanyi’s thoughtful column is “Welcome to the media, bloggers.” I’m pretty sure that the Rocky Mountain Alliance is, like the Northern Alliance, a figment of the imagination of the inspirational Hugh Hewitt, who is likely to have a few comments of his own on the subject.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell