Howard Kurtz reports in this morning’s Washington Post: “Writer backing Bush plan had gotten federal contract.” La Shawn Barber comments here and concludes with a plea to the MSM: “Hire this thus-far-scandal-free conservative writer.”
HINDROCKET adds: This one may not be much of a scandal. Glenn Reynolds has more, including a response from Ms. Gallagher.
BIG TRUNK adds: I have added a question mark to the heading in light of Ms. Gallagher’s explanation posted on Instapundit.
UPDATE: Glenn Reynolds has now written a column that more or less definitively considers the issues here, taking Kurtz to task and almost entirely absolving Gallagher: “Disclosure and glass houses.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- It's Official: Google Is a Democratic Party Front [Updated]
- Dems now want Kavanaugh investigated for alleged misconduct in high school [UPDATED]
- The FBI's anti-Trump "leak strategy," Part Two
- Liberal Violence Accelerating
- John Bolton hits a home run; the Washington Post calls it a foul ball
- Decoding the leaks
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell