The Saudis are hosting a three-day global anti-terror conference commencing this Saturday. Of course Israel is not invited because it is “responsible for extremism in the region,” or because Jews aren’t welcome in Saudi Arabia, or because the Saudis support jihad against Israel. What is truly bothersome is that the United States will apparently (I have a call in to the department to confirm) attend the conference together with such friends and sponsors of terrorism as Iran and the Muslim World League (click here). Say it ain’t so, Condi!
MEMRI Executive Director Steven Stalinsky has written four articles that have run in the New York Sun regarding the conference. Click here for part 1, here for part 2, here for part 3, and here for part four. They are recommended reading.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell