That’s appearing on Kudlow & Company with Hugh Hewitt and Glenn Reynolds. Which I did this afternoon, but I forgot to put up a post. If you missed it–as you probably did–never fear. Radio Blogger (that is to say, Duane Patterson, Hugh’s producer) has a transcript posted.
For what it’s worth, though, Duane didn’t get the last couple of questions (to Glenn and me) and the answers. Still, the transcript gives a good sense of the conversation.
UPDATE: Larry Kudlow’s summary is here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- "Green" Energy Is Sinister
- The Washington Post Lies About a Conservative Journalist
- The Omar-Tlaib circus comes to town
- Liberal hypocrisy over Netanyahu's relationships with American presidents
- Trump "not happy" with Fox News because its polls show him losing
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren lie about the Michael Brown case
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell