The Trunk and I had a great time last night, filling in on KSTP AM 1500. The 8 to 10 pm slot on a Friday night is normally a graveyard shift for political commentary, so it was wonderful to have readers calling in from all over the country to help us keep the conversation interesting. Thanks to everyone who called, even the lefties, who helped keep things lively. Thanks, too, to Mona Charen and Steve Hayward, who were excellent, provocative guests.
This was our first venture into Power Line radio, but, I suspect, not the last. Stay tuned.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell