PoliPundit takes a look at the situtation in the two states where the Democrats are most likely to pick up Senate seats in 2006 — Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. The Democrats have the same problem in both states. Their most popular prospective candidate (who outpolls the Republican incumbent) is pro-life and thus faces potential difficulty obtaining the nomination.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell