The gist of Anne Applebaum’s wonderfully controlled display of anger occasioned by Susan Estrich’s “bizarre attack” on Michael Kinsley is that affirmative action is, hmmm, not good for women: “Writing women into a corner.” I wonder how far Applebaum is willing to extend the unassailable logic of this excellent column, or whether it can be read esoterically to dissent from the liberal orthodoxy on race-based affirmative action.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell