Our friends at Commentary have released a sneak preview of the April issue to us. Given our interest in the unfolding events involving Harvard President Lawrence Summers, Commentary has forwarded the article by Harvard Professor Ruth Wisse — one of the few faculty members who spoke up for President Summers at the Harvard faculty meetings. The article is a first-hand account of events at Harvard as well as an analysis of the controversy surrounding President Summers in the context of liberal/feminist orthodoxy: “‘Dear Ellen’; or, Sexual Correctness at Harvard.”
We are advised that the April number of Commentary will include articles about history’s lessons for surprise attacks by Richard Posner; a take on UN reform by former Oil-for-Food official Michael Soussan; and a deep take on the Yankees/Red Sox rivalry by Boston University history department chairman Charles Dellheim. Subscribe here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill