Reuters reports that blogs will be “a powerful new tool” in the upcoming Supreme Court confirmation battle[s]. We are that, I suppose. But it remains to be seen whether, when all is said and done, blogs will have made any difference. Regardless, it’s nice to know that those who read and write blogs aren’t “the sad, the mad and the lonely.”
Via No Left Turns.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Glenn Reynolds Asks a Good Question; Bob Mueller Won't Answer
- Strzok-Page texts show hatred of Trump by the two ex-Team Mueller members
- Female Trump accusers seek congressional hearing
- Jones Wins: Al Franken Hardest Hit
- A note to commenters (rated R)
- Strzok on prospect of a Trump presidency: "We can't take that risk"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell